Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Schedule Reminder

Monday--Jordan is available for "unofficial" group training @ 6:30pm

Tuesday--6:30pm

Wednesday--6:30pm

Thursday--6:30pm

Due to a technicality, Monday workouts will not be labeled as official classes. However, little can be done to stop a group from spontaneously meeting to work out together. I plan to make it by some Mondays when I don't have my evening meeting.

If you want to train on Mondays, my advice is to do one of the following:

a) Jordan's workout
b) Max Effort for that week
c) Crossfit.com workout
d) Whatever you enjoy

If there is a demand, I will post a workout for Monday. Email me at tpgbr1@yahoo.com if you want this.

I am excited about the new schedule because of the increased flexibility it offers. The idea here is that this schedule will allow you more latitude in your training. It is not intended to push the idea that more is always better. I am not expecting to see everyone everyday. If you can handle that type of workload and remain happy and healthy, more power to you! Listen to your body. This stuff is strong medicine. It is intended to add to the quality and enjoyment of your life, not detract from it or become the center of it.

That was quite a ramble. I hope you get the picture.

No comments: