Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Request

I am in the process of formulating the plan for the next step in the development of The Proving Ground. Important parts of this plan are the stories and feedback of the people who make up our group. That is where the request lies.

If you feel that you have benefited from what we do on Monday and Wednesday nights, I want to hear from you. Please write a short (anywhere from a paragraph to a page) little ditty about what you enjoy and/or have received from the training in which you have participated. If you would like to know more about why I would like this, email me at tpgbr1@yahoo.com and I'll give you the story. It's just not ready for public consumption on the blog.

The easiest way to get it to me is email tpgbr1@yahoo.com. Hand delivered at class is great too. Typed is best, handwritten is cool. There is no need to be overly formal. Perhaps something about your background (if you are comfortable). Just write from the heart.

Thank you all very much.

No comments: