Thursday, July 10, 2008

Odds and Ends

I will not be at class next week (July 12-July 19). I'm not saying I don't have class, however.

Jordan will be substituting for me on Monday, July 14 and Wednesday, July 16.

I still plan on doing the Spillway Classic on Sunday, July 20. Call me at 288.7208 or email me at tpgbr1@yahoo.com if you want to go. Voodoo BBQ will be there. The link to the Spillway site is a couple of posts down from this one.

Here's the partial play list from last night ('cause a couple of people asked).

Rusty Cage--Soundgarden Version
Kickstart My Heart--Montley Crue
No Cars Go--Arcade Fire
A song or two from Maserati. They are a cool instrumental band. Love their album Inventions. The other one, not so much.
Some other stuff I forgot.

If you have any music requests, email them or post them to comments. If you burn it, chances are I'll play it. Heck, if I like it, I'll burn it and play it. If not, we are heading toward a death spiral of nothing but Foreigner and AC/DC! Got a "thank you" from a member of the class next door concerning the music last night!

I am researching and formulating an advanced joint mobility non-routine routine. I will teach it when I have a better handle on it.

I'll post the ME workout for next week by Saturday.

Call me or email me with questions/comments.

Whew, that was long.

No comments: