Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7/14/08

From all accounts, Jordan did an outstanding job last night in my absence. I understand there were medicine balls and overhead lunges involved. Good stuff! Thank you Mr. Watts.

I did the main page wods on Sunday and Monday. Had to modify Sunday a bit due to equipment constraints at the "fitness center" located at the condominium. This one is better than most because it has dumbbells up to 40lbs and a pulley device that I rig to allow me to do cross legged pull-ups w/straps. Oh, if their insurance company only knew.

Email me if you want to run Sunday.

I'm now going back to staring at the water.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, we were all cussing at Jordan and telling him how much we despised him about halfway through Monday's workout. But, you know Jordan. He just laughed off our empty threats and told us to quit whining and sweat a little. Hope the beach is treating you well.