Saturday, December 27, 2008

Adaptability

Southside YMCA will be closed next week. With this in mind, The Proving Ground offers the following:

1) A group workout @ Episcopal High School on 12.31.08 (Wed) @ 3:00 PM. Please email me at tpgbr1@yahoo.com or call me @ 288.7208 if you plan to participate. Please stay tuned to the blog for announcements of changes due to weather, etc.

2) I plan on training Monday and Tuesday of this week. If you would like to join me as I aggravate members of other Capital Area YMCAs, email me @ tpgbr1@yahoo.com or call me @ 288.7208. Please contact me the day before so we can agree on the time/place.

3) Upon request, I will email a document containing a variety of body weight only/austere workouts that you can perform @ home.

4) Take a break. If you've been hitting the workouts I offer for a few months without a break, you may just need some down time.

No comments: