Friday, September 17, 2010

Fight Gone Bad Update and Dinner

You can now register at the Fight Gone Bad website www.fgb5.org. The Proving Ground CrossFit should be listed as an affiliate. Please email me at tpgbr1@yahoo.com after you register so we can get you registered in a heat for Saturday the 25th. Please let me know by Wednesday, September 22 if you plan to attend. If you don't want to workout but you would like to volunteer to count reps, email me as well. We will be next to the USS Kidd from 8am-12pm (please note the time change)!

We will have our outing today at The Chimes East (Coursey) at 8pm. Please email me, tell me in person or text me @225-288-7208 if you plan to go so I know a number to give the Chimes people.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

LM Smith said...

Here is the video with Vin Diesel I was talking about last week! http://www.sportsgrants.org/blogredbutton.html