Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Events

Jordan has one slot open for the 6am Friday Max Effort Workout. Email him at jwatts8@tigers.lsu.edu if you want to get strong.

I will host an introductory session this Saturday, December 12 @ 12pm. The class will last 1-1.5 hours and will cover the 9 fundamental movements, theory, practice and a bit of nutrition. Email me @ tpgbr1@yahoo.com if you plan to attend. Please make plans to attend if you have joined us within the last two months. If this is not possible, let me know and I can schedule another one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quite an informative post on events. My sister organized a family get together at one of budgeted Chicago event space last month. All my guests loved and appreciated it. Also planning to go for the same venue for my birthday.