Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wanna Be a Model?

I humbly request your presence for a workout at Episcopal High School this Saturday, August 14 at 9 AM. I am having some photos taken of our fantastic looking group for the new website and I need you handsome/beautiful athletes to simply work out under the watchful eye of the camera.

Episcopal is located at 3200 Woodland Ridge Ave. The zip is 70816. Please email me at tpgbr1@yahoo.com if you can (or think you can) attend. Please leave a phone number, preferably with text capabilities, so I can give you ample warning if the location changes. Please indicate in your email if your phone does not have text capabilities.

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary."
--Nassim Taleb

1 comment:

LM Smith said...

Dang...not gonna be around this weekend! Have fun!