Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A New Beginning


On September 1, 2010, The Proving Ground will become The Proving Ground CrossFit. We will be located at 13520 Perkins Road, Suite D in Baton Rouge. The next step of the journey will begin.


If I have your email, you will receive a few documents next week which will inform you as to how all of this will work. I will also provide some information on the blog as we proceed. If you don't receive an email by next Tuesday, August 31, please email me at tpgbr1@yahoo.com. Email is the best way to ask me questions as well.


I am profoundly blessed and grateful to be allowed to serve each of you. This is a ministry, a business and an adventure. I look forward to seeing you next week.

2 comments:

Wichi Woman said...

I know you know this already! But this is going to be so cool!! I can't wait to see what kind of community you create with your drive and spirit and enthusiasm! Looking forward to getting the opportunity to be part of a Crossfit Box from the beginning!

C-rad said...

Let's get started