Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

I will resume the max effort prescription post this weekend.

Gustav did not ask anyone if it was leg day, chest day, or cardio day. The demands of life are varied. Your training must be designed accordingly. Integrate, don't seperate.

I am beginning to think that positive body composition changes hinge more on nutrition than training. A lot more. If you are not as lean and muscular and healthy as you want to be and you regularly read this blog, chances are the problem is not with your training. A great quote I heard at the certification is "you can't out-train a bad diet." I don't want to hear anything about Michael Phelps eating Chinese buffet seven times a day. Just because he does it doesn't mean it's healthy or a performance optimizer.

If you regularly find yourself doing extra work after your CrossFit style workouts, you probably didn't do the first workout hard enough.

Go paleo. If you want precision, do the Zone (with paleo food). This stuff works. It works fast. Give it two weeks. You will believe me.

I miss you people. I'm looking forward to next week.

www.thepaleodiet.com

Deo Volente

No comments: