Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reindeer Run 12.5.08 @ 7:20 PM

C'mon, it'll be fun. Don't give me anything about how you've never run 3 miles. If you can get through some of our longer metcons, you'll be fine. Last year's course was a bit long, so this is not the best race to get a perfectly accurate benchmark 5k time. They do have a 1 mile fun run as well.

The other cool thing about this particular race is that it attracts a lot of people downtown. If you've never done one of these, you will probably find it fun to run while people are actually cheering for you. For all I know, it may be heckling. I usually have my ipod on. Anyway, there are spectators.

John suggested Happys as the post race "cool down" location. If you plan on participating or if you just want to go for the refreshments afterward, email me at tpgbr1@yahoo.com or post to comments.

The link http://www.reindeer-run.com/whenwhere.htm

No comments: